As seen in You Can Trust A Skinny Cook
Recipe by Kay Teagardner
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Greens of 1 scallion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Place the tomatoes in a resealable container. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, parsley flakes, scallion greens, oregano, salt, sugar, garlic powder, and black pepper. Pour the marinade over the tomatoes. Cover and marinate at room temperature for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Allow the tomatoes to come to room temperature before eating.
No related posts.